I would like to thank the many kind words people have had about Blue Bells of Scotland, and the many requests for when The Minstrel Boy, part 2 of the trilogy, is coming out. I had hoped for this month. The bad news is, it’s not going to happen in September. The good news is, publication is close enough that a large part of why I’ve avoided giving an update was still thinking there was a decent chance of having the last read-through finished and publication happening before September ended.
As things stand, however, the final draft has been going back and forth between me and my editor, Deb, for several weeks, each time with a few things tweaked. I’m taking it day by day at this stage, waiting to do the next read-through when the manuscript is returned next week, and decide if that’s the absolute final product.
Please watch for details! I will be doing some giveaways in celebration of the release!